A brunch is a wonderful way to spend a Sunday Morning. The choices for Brunch are obviously endless, and we would be happy to customize any suggestions that you may have for us. As a Brunch is a combination of Breakfast and Lunch, eggs of some sort are generally features, together with main meat selections, such as Roast Beef. For a change of pace, one of our chef’s can come down and cook at a crepe bar, or sauté bar, or carve the meat. Whatever you would like, we would be happy to suggest some menu ideas to you.
SUGGESTED BRUNCH MENU
- ROAST BEEF – PRESLICED, EITHER YORKSHIRE PUDDING OR FLEURON PASTRY GRAVY AND HORSERADISH
- CHEF’S 8 OZ CHICKEN SUPREME CUT (COMPLIMENTED WITH A CHASSEUR OR SUPREME SAUCE)
- BASA FILET WITH COCONUT CHUTNEY
- BUTTERMILK PANCAKES OR WAFFLES, SYRUP
- GRILLED BACON
- SIGNATURE BEEF SAUSAGE
- O’BRIEN POTATOES
- SCRAMBLED EGGS SUPREME (EGGS AU GRATIN, GREEN ONIONS, MUSHROOMS & PEPPERS)
- TOSSED CHEF’S GREENS WITH WILD SASKATOON DRESSING
- ITALIAN PASTA SALAD
- BROCCOLI & RAISIN SALAD WITH BACON AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS
- MARINATED FRESH VEGETABLE SALAD
- ASSORTED MINI MUFFINS & CROISSANTS
- VARIETY OF DINNER BUNS & BUTTER
- A VARIETY OF PASTRIES AND DESSERT SQUARES
- SEASONAL FRESH FRUIT
- CHOICE OF CHILLED FRUIT JUICE
- TEA & COFFEE
55 Alberta Avenue.
Spruce Grove. AB. T7X 3B5
Code of Ethics
To provide a fair and accurate quote for our services, in a timely fashion. To listen carefully. To provide an exceptional catering experience to our valued customers from beginning to end. To create “raving fans” of the company, happy guests, and customers, and to ensure that they are charged fairly for our food services – always.