Elizabethan Catering Services Ltd., is the most honest and helpful company to deal with. We truly believe that. However, we need to have policies in place, so the customer understands that we have to work in a business environment and be paid for the service that we provide.
- All events that we do can only take place, once we have a signed profile (contract) in our possession, together with the applicable deposit as requested by your sales associate.
- All Private Events must be paid for in full, prior to the event taking place.
- Once the profile (contract) has been signed by the customer, it is deemed to be correct in all aspects. These details can be changed in writing, after it has been signed. We are unable to take verbal changes over the phone.
- Final numbers must be given to us, one week in advance of the date of the event. Once given, these numbers can rise, but not be reduced.
- All foodstuffs left after an event are kept by the catering company, because of the health and safety provisions of the health and safety act.
- Any disputes that may arise must be submitted to us, in writing within two weeks of your event. A quality questionnaire will be sent to you within two days of your event. Response to that is appreciated, especially if you have concerns.
- Any changes on the day of your event will be charged back to the customer. An example would be changing a napkin color etc. etc.
- As a courtesy, some items may be left behind at your event, for you to use, after we have left. We ask that you return these to us, within 3 days of your event. If they are not returned, daily rental charges or replacement charges will be applicable.
That’s it. We don’t want to “lay down the law” to our wonderful customers, but just get those items out of the way, in businesslike fashion. Most of the time, we never have to remind anyone of them.